Prep time: min
Cook time: min
Total time: min
Yield: 2 servings
- 3/4 lb of Severino Ricotta Gnocchi
- 1/2 lb of Severino Alfredo Sauce
- 4 oz of Gorgonzola Dulce
- Handful of Candied Pecans, chopped
- Bring a pot of salted, water to a boil. Add gnocchi and cook until they float. (About 3-4 minutes)
- In a saute pan warm the Alfredo sauce and thin with cream or milk as needed.
- Crumble the gorgonzola and add to the sauce. If you add all of it it will be strong, so add a little, taste it and decide for yourself.
- Add the cooked gnocchi to the sauce, salt and pepper to taste, top with pecans and serve!