Our team is always growing, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
Retail Sales Associate
Severino Pasta is seeking an experienced retail Sales Associate for a full time position to join our growing company. Hours are Tuesday to Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm. Must be able to work occasional Sundays
Job Duties include:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Following and maintaining all food safety and sanitation protocol as well as keeping a clean work environment
- Assisting in product merchandising, food presentation, and product replenishment
- Assisting in daily store set up and shut down
- Accurately ringing up customer sales in the register
- Demonstrating knowledge of the product and menu
- Taking customer orders
- Building and fulfilling customer orders to menu specifications
- Operating deli slicer and pasta cutting machines
- Experience in the food industry
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Must be able to multi-task to complete objectives under pressure
- Must be able to stand and walk continuously for 4 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift at least 20 lbs
Please reply with resume. Candidates without resumes will not be considered
Accounts Payable Specialist
Severino Pasta Co. has an open full time position for an experienced accounts payable specialist. General job duties will include but not be limited to:
- Entering bills
- Itemizing transactions
- Entering payroll journals
- Managing vendor payments and processing check runs
- Corresponding with vendors regarding questionable billing
- Reconciling monthly bank statements
- Filing and keeping an excellent paper trail of all documentation
Location : Haddon Township
Base Pay : $16.00 – $21.00 /Hour
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Manufacturing
The proper candidate must have Quickbooks experience, prior experience working in an accounts payable bookkeeping position, and must have strong proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office Suite. The proper candidate must also be able to work within the company culture of a high energy family business.
A high school diploma is required. Proficiency in mathematics is required. Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English is required. All candidates will be subjected to a background check. Applicants must submit a resume to be considered.
Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Compensation based on experience. Company benefits include health insurance options and PTO.
Severino Pasta Co. has an open full time driver position. This position requires a responsible, dedicated, and safe professional to represent our company on the road.
Job duties include pulling product, routing the delivery run, conducting pre trip truck inspections, executing door to door deliveries, operating with effective and efficient time management, and maintaining proper driver logs within the regulations of the DOT.
This position requires a work history of driving experience, a valid professional drivers license and DOT medical card, a strong and clear driving record, and a high school degree.
All applicants must submit a resume to be considered.