- 1 bag of Severino Fusilli Giganti
- 1 cup of pitted Nicoise olives
- 2 cups chopped roasted tomatoes under oil
- Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Parmigiano Reggiano
- Fresh Oregano
- 2-3 lemon wedges
- Cook the Fusilli Giganti in salted, boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until al dente.
- Once cooked, drain and run under cold water until the pasta is cool to touch.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the fusilli, olives, and chopped tomatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish with grated Parmigiana Reggiano, chopped oregano and a squeeze of lemon juice.