Cook time: min
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 lb of Severino Fresh Fettuccine
- 1/2 lb of Severino Alfredo Sauce
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add fresh Fettuccine to boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In a saute pan, heat your Alfredo sauce over medium heat.
- Remove the fettuccine from the water using tongs and place directly into your saute pan. Do not drain the water.
- Add a few spoonfuls of the starchy pasta water to the saute pan and allow the sauce to thicken back up. Salt to taste.
- Plate your Fettuccine Alfredo and cover generously with Parmigiano Reggiano and cracked pepper.