Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 pound of Fresh Severino Linguine
- 1/8 cup of Pine Nuts
- 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Eggs
- Shaved Parmesan to Garnish
- While bringing a pot of salted water to a boil, toast your pine nuts in 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Remove pine nuts from pan, add another tablespoon of butter and fry your eggs.
- Set eggs to the side, drop fresh linguine in boiling water for a 1 minute and a half to 2 minutes.
- Using tongs, transfer the cooked pasta to the sauté pan with a little extra butter and 1/8 cup of pasta water.
- Toss with pine nuts, shaved Parmesan, salt & pepper, then top with fried egg.