Cook time: min
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 lb of Fresh Severino Trofie
- 1/2 cup of Pesto
- 1/4 cup of cream
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Handful of Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- In a saucepot, bring salted water to a boil. Add trofie and cook for 7-8 minutes or until al dente.
- Remove trofie from water and toss in a saucepan with pesto, cream, and parmigiano reggiano over medium heat.
- Add a splash of starchy, pasta water to the saucepan and toss until the cream reduces and the sauce thickens.
- Plate your pasta and top with quartered or halved tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper!