This recipe is the perfect complement to any of our pumpkin pastas whether you're cooking pumpkin gnocchi, pumpkin tortellini or pumpkin ravioli. If you're using fresh pumpkin gnocchi for this recipe, skip step 1 and add the gnocchi to the saute pan for step 3. They'll cook in 2-3 minutes over medium high heat.
Cook time: min
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb of Severino Pumpkin Tortellini
- 1/2 lb of Severino Alfredo
- 2 Shallots, thinly sliced
- Fresh Sage, chopped
- Parmigiano Reggiano
- Cook the tortellini for 8-10 minutes in boiling water. (If you're using pumpkin ravioli cook for 6-8 or until they float)
- In a medium sized pan, using butter or oil, saute your shallots until translucent.
- Remove the cooked pasta from the boiling water and place into the saute pan.
- Add in the fresh sage and toss together for a minute or two.
- Top the dish with Alfredo sauce and thin out with milk or cream as needed.
- Garnish with grated Parmigiano Reggiano and serve!