- 4 servings of Severino spaghettini
- 1 lb of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Lemons
- White Wine
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook your pasta in salted, boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until al dente.
- Bring a sauté pan to medium high heat with 2 tablespoons of butter. Add shrimp and shallots and cook until the shrimp are opaque.
- Lower your heat to medium-low and splash 1/8 cup of wine into the pan with 1 thinly sliced lemon.
- As the pan deglazes, you can add more butter as needed.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan, toss, and season to taste.