Cook time: min
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 package of Severino Ziti
- 1 jar of Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 lb of mild italian sausage
- 1/2 cup of whole milk ricotta
- Cook Ziti until “Al Dente,” about 8 minutes. It will continue to cook while baking in the oven so be careful not to overcook the pasta.
- Over medium high heat cook the Italian sausage in a skillet until fully cooked.
- In a baking dish add the pasta, ziti, spinach, and sausage. Stir so that all the pasta is covered in sauce. (If your sauce isn't covering all the pasta, add some of the starchy pasta water to your dish or an additional jar of tomato sauce)
- Top with a few dollops of ricotta, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until your sauce bubbles.